In pursuit of adventure, travel and the natural world...



Monday 17 November 2014

Lomography love

My collection of lomography cameras continues to grow.

I am finally getting around to developing a Sardina 35mm colour film from various expeditions, spanning Tromso, the Lake District, the Azores, and (home sweet home) Greenwich.

Some have gone a bit grainy from being on the wrong setting but I quite like the effect. 

My camera could not handle the temperature near the Arctic and a lot of my photos from there seem to have got damaged from being exposed to -15 degree temperatures. You can't really capture how beautiful the Nordic wilderness is on film so you'll just have to experience it yourself. 

















Found this cool cave in the Lakes























Save the best till last



No comments:

Post a Comment